dear god I hope that no one on this website ever tries to run for president
*sunlight hits your laptop screen*
every piece of dust in the world
the best 12 seconds of the entire high school musical trilogy
What you’re searching for isn’t out there, Hiccup. It’s in here.
Maybe you just don’t see it yet.
Alright, these are kinda adorable…
|—||it means no memories, for the rest of the night (via jones-swan)|
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via morningsuns)|
#i still love how arthur said that though#because he didn’t sound wholly mean#he was just like#you can’t address me like that silly kitten#you’ll get thrown in the dungeons again#don’t you see how only tiny you are?#cute little country boy with his cute little sass#*petpet*#and then of course#WHAT DID YOU CALL ME (via dragqueenmerlin)
One thing that most people overlook in the HP series is that Tonks could look WHATEVER SHE WANTED TO LOOK. Like, she could be the prettiest woman on Earth. But instead she goes around with her own face and FRICKIN PINK HAIR.
If this isn’t a “love and be yourself” message, I don’t know what it is.